This new version of Phase One’s image browsing and conversion program adds several new tools as well as compatibility with more new cameras and lenses. An “under-the-hood tuning” has increased performance of browsing, zooming, scrolling, and magnified views.
New features include:
- New three-step sharpening tool (counters diffraction effects, reduces halos, allows local sharpening, output sharpening)
- Output proofing
- Folder movement and merging within a catalog
- Filter by image orientation
- Auto Mask has been extended to include Fujifilm X-Trans, mRAW and sRAW formats
- Canon and Nikon mRAW and sRAW images now allow the full feature set to be used
- Focus tool for Sony and Phase One tethered shooting
- Compatibility with Tangent editing products
- Apple Script compatibility has been extended to allow automation routines to target meta data
The new program is US$299, or a US$99 upgrade for version 8 or 9 users (free if you bought version 9 after November 1st).