Lightroom CC 2015.9 (6.9) have appeared with the following changes:
- Synchronization error reporting has been improved.
- The Olympus E-M1 Mark II now has full camera profile support.
- The following new cameras have initial support: Canon G9XII, Fujifilm GFX50s, X100F, X-A10, X-T10, Leica M10, Panasonic FZ80, GF9, GH5, TZ82, and the Phase One IQ3 100mp back.
- New lens profiles for several recent Canon lenses (including M lenses), the Fujifilm X100F, several Tamron lenses, and several Sony and third party E/FE lenses.
- 25 user-reported bugs were fixed.
ACR 9.9 gets the same camera/lens additions.