A rectilinear wide angle lens.
- Pentax K, Nikon F, Canon EF mounts, covers full 35mm frame
- manual focus only
- weather-sealed construction
- 126° diagonal angle of view
- 16 elements in 10 groups, 3 aspherical, 2 ED, 4 HR elements
- f/4 to f/22, 9-blade diaphragm
- no filter ring, rear gelatin slot (30mm)
- 10.8” (0.275m) minimum focus, 1:? maximum magnification ratio, infinity click position
- 4.5” (118mm) long, 4” (103 mm) diameter
- 27.9 ounces (790g) weight (Blackstone version)
- US$575 (Firefly version), US$775 (Blackstone version)
- Announced September 20, 2016
- Irix Web site
- Note: Firefly versions of this lens are made of lightweight composite materials and printed markings; Blackstone versions use aluminum/magnesium allows and engraved fluorescent markings.
Support this site by purchasing from this advertiser: not available