Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D750 helps you understand and master the use of the Nikon D750 DSLR. The First Edition has over 900 pages of detailed, complete, cross-referenced, indexed, and useful information about both generations of the camera: you'll find all your questions about the D750 and how to use them are answered.
Available now for immediate download for US$29.99
This Complete Guide to the Nikon D750 (supplied as a printable eBook PDF file) contains everything you'd want to know about the D750 camera and how to use it. You'll find deep explanations with more examples and suggestions than in previous and other guides, all in the no-nonsense and understandable writing style for which Thom Hogan has become famous. No matter how well you think you know the D750, you'll find things in this book that you didn't know about it. That's why it's called a "complete guide."
What's covered? Autofocus, metering, video, card selection and use, lenses, image quality, and yes, even the D750 shutter shading problem...basically everything there is to know about the D750.
The PDF file is fully cross-referenced and bookmarked. byThom supports use of the PDF file on Windows computers, Macintosh computers, Apple iPads, plus most Kindle readers. (There's no reason it won't work on smartphones or other tablets, but we don't have the resources to check and support every instance of every PDF reader in existence. Note also that on the small Kindles, page margins and Amazon's PDF support can make the type smaller than some people like—try orienting the page horizontally, where Amazon gets the margins right.)
The Complete Guide to the Nikon D750 is a must-own for any D750 user. There simply isn't any other work out there that comes close to touching the detail, usefulness, or completeness of this work. The work can only be purchased from this site.
- Organized to help you learn. Completely reorganized and fine tuned, with distinct sections for what you need to know before using the camera (background and setup), while using the camera (shooting features), and after using the camera (what to do with your images).
- A complete instruction manual and an introduction to relevant digital issues in one book. Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D750 manages to not only fully describe every feature of the D750 in clear, easy-to-understand language, but gives you rich, technical background for many of the critical issues that confront digital camera users.
- Nikon flash and autofocus modes explained in plain English! Wonder how i-TTL flash works? Can't figure out Dynamic autofocus, Release Priority, Focus Priority, 3D autofocus mode, and a host of other terms used to describe features of the focusing system? Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D750 explains these terms and accompanying techniques in the same simple, no-nonsense language that made his Nikon Field Guide a best seller. Includes instructions for the SB-500, SB-700, and SB-900/SB-910, including for wireless use.
- Note: The eBook does not cover the optional WT-5 wireless transmitter, but it does cover the built-in WiFi capabilities.
What do readers think?
- "best ever investment next to my D750” — pd
- "the D750 guide is awesome, wow. Great, great details.” —sw
- “WOW! Excellent work!” — gp
Current version: 1.00. Compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader for Macintosh, Linux, and Windows.
eReader and iPad users: the PDF files have been tested on the Kindle Fire, as well as various iPads using the latest versions of their software. Other devices are not directly supported (though they may be able to use the files). Kindle users should read my PDF FAQ pages, as Amazon's direct PDF support is limited mostly to reading (there are other options for Kindle Fire users). See this page for more information about what you can read my books on.
This product is only available from this Web site and only via download.
Please don't support or encourage piracy and illegal copying.